Friday, September 17, 2010

Tiny Tiny Baby

Ultrasound today revealed one tiny, tiny six week old baby! Really it was a small cluster of cells with a heart beat, but it was sooooo exciting!

I was so happy for F&D. . . . they (or at least the father) seemed relieved it wasn't twins!! haha So was I. WHOOSH--brow wipe!

It was great to have them there. Hopefully we can figure out all this legal hubbub next week and really start being 100% joyous of this life!!!!

They also found a small blood vessel filled with blood lying right along with the embryo. The U/S tech explained that it is VERY common, about 85% of women have it. She said to expect some light bleeding/discharge in a few days and it should be gone by the time I have the next U/S.

But for now I get to stop taking teh progesterone--woohoo. That is the shot in the butt----not fun! I thought I was going to have to take inuntil 10 weeks, so this is awesome news! I also get to stop taking the baby aspirin, which is not a pleasant thing to chew--GROSS!

So, all in all a great day!! EXCITING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment