Thursday, September 30, 2010

OB/GYN Time!

I had my last ultrasound at the fertility clinic!! Yea! Baby is doing great. Over 150 heart beats per minute, and looking quite larger than the first time we saw him/her.

Now I get to see an OB in Milwaukee, which is wonderful not to have to drive so far for appointments. Although now the IP's need to drive farther :(

I go in two weeks to meet the OB. And then one week after that I go for the CVS, genetic testing. We need to make sure that the baby is not Mike and I's baby ---duh!! So then everything with the legal issues can hopefully go further!!!

I am excited to meet the OB. . . . so now I have to play a short waiting game again.

My due date is 5/13/11, which I just found out today is the Intended Mother's Mother's (does that make sense??) birthday. Her mother passed away when she was younger, I don't know much else, but is seems as though that is a special thing for her. Although most people don't deliver on their due date, I hope I do, if that would be what the IM would want!! How special.

SIDE NOTE: My sister, Morgan was born on my Paternal Great Granfathers Birthday and Olivia was born on my Paternal Great Granmothers Birthday. STRANGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment